Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Concerning social and moral issues and the Kingdom of God

The Declaration of Independence states that one of the unalienable rights of man is life. A man has the right to live, and that right to is Endowed upon him by the Creator. The one who gives man life commands that man has a right to live. No man dares to overrule God.
It is The LORD who gives and The LORD who takes away. It is His prerogative.

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
(Job 1:21 KJV)

If anyone shed man’s blood, man must recompense it. God hereby gives to man the right to punish fellow man who murder. Why? Man is created in the image of God.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
(Genesis 9:6 KJV)

Is this fair? Is capital punishment right? Our sense of fairness and justness is not the factor in question here, nor will it have any effect. Here is where we must trust the Creator, who is totally just and righteous. He is in supreme authority, and all He does is right. We only need trust Him.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(Genesis 1:27 KJV)

 Male and Female He created them. Fullstop. If God had wanted any other sort of life He would have created it. He created us in His image. He created us male and female. It is not for our insubordinate mind to connive another sort of order and life. God is the one who had all the rights – the rights of the Creator. He made it like that. Let’s stop questioning Him.

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
(Genesis 2:24 KJV)

This is the order in which God created life and marriage. Since man is in God’s image, and God is unchangeable, then obviously the manner of life which He created us in unchangeable.
Does life begin at conception? No. Life is derived from God the Creator.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
(Genesis 2:7 KJV)

God predestined us from before the foundation of the world, long before conception!

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
(Ephesians 1:3-5 KJV)

God knew the destiny of Jacob and Esau from the womb. Babes in the womb can have a calling.  

(Genesis 25:23 KJV)  And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

(Galatians 1:15 KJV)  But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

God caused the conception of Samson and willed his life.
Children can be consecrated to God from the womb.
  
(Judges 13:7 KJV)  But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

God fashions children in the womb.

(Jeremiah 1:5 KJV)  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

(Psalms 22:10 KJV)  I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

We are born sinners, yes even in the sin inherited from Adam.

(Isaiah 48:8 KJV)  Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.

(Psalms 51:5 KJV)
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

(Isaiah 49:1 KJV)  Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
  
God the creator and origin of life is in supreme power and authority. All kings will bow down before Him. And He is coming quickly to do a short work on the earth. He is coming to repay the wicked and bring in the flood of the world of the ungodly.

O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
(Psalms 94:1 KJV)

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
(Ezekiel 25:17 KJV)

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
(Romans 12:19 KJV)

The gospel of Yeshua the Messiah is not a social gospel. It is the gospel of the Kingdom. Remember the incident of Mary's flask broken at His feet? Judas immediately reacted that it was a waste. The flask could have been sold and the money used to feed the poor. But the gospel is not a social gospel. It is the gospel of the Kingdom. It is the gospel of the cross, where I through the Messiah died to the world and the world to me. The world will say that I am wasted on God. The world will regard me as no better than dead, but to me the world is wasted, dead, and dying. Woe to me if men speak well of me. I'd rather they "sit shiva".

What is the gospel of the Kingdom?  

And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
(Matthew 3:2 KJV)

And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(Revelation 22:10-12 KJV)

The God who created the heavens and the earth, YHWH is His name. It is He who rained fire and brimstone on the cities of Sodom and Gommorah, being exceedingly wrathful because of their wickedness. He is angry, very angry. His wrath is burning hot.

The world should be afraid, very afraid.

You can choose to ignore the reality of YHWH, but you cannot avoid the consequences.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(Revelation 21:6-8 KJV)



No comments: