Monday, February 8, 2010

Books I intend to read

These are books I have on hand (or at church) that Intend to read - well recommended.
This is a booklet:Pastor has these two books, I want to read Tozer and read something from Smith Wigglesworth (Not the whole book yet!)

I have this book on the shelf not five feet away from me now, it is very short too, I shall be reading this in the near future hopefully.

Am reading this now! Just short simple sermons of Bonhoeffer has such revelation and truth, and is written in such descriptive, flowing language. It has excepts from the big books like cost of discipleship too. Some poetry too. I find that this book is easy to read and understand because of the language in which it is written. (translated from German)

Aunt Catherine borrowed Daddy and Mummy's whole Susan Tang Collection and as I've finished them anyway, when she returns it will just be the time to reread. Perfect timing. :)

Also, I haven't gotten into Ps Jeans books yet, though I shall one day. She has some free online.
http://www.jesushealsmi.com/materials.html

No comments: